1. When do you feel overworked and overwhelmed?
2. What are you allowing yourself to get stressed about?
3. What physical challenges are you having that may be related to stress?
4. Do you have trouble sleeping due to stress?
5. Is it time to get serious about your stress?
6. How can you be better prepared for stressful stimuli?
7. How can you choose not to stress?
8. Do you have too many demands on your time?
9. Are you too stressed to progress?
10. Can you DO something about a stressful situation?
Bet you CAN, and if you can …DO IT.
“Stress is the trash of modern life – we all generate it
but if you don't dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life.”
---- Danzae Pace
Contributed by: Dean Lindsay, Award Winning Speaker and Author of The Progress Challenge & Co-Author of Stepping Stones to Success