1. How do you, your services, your ideas, your products, your leadership style, your business plan and culture offer others peace of mind?
2. Is there peace of mind to be gained from working with you and for you? Oh, yeah? Like what?
3. How can you and your organization be better positioned in the minds of those you wish to inspire to action?
4. Do customers, clients, and guests take comfort or feel at ease knowing that you and your company are on the case? How so?
5. How is accomplishing the goals you are committed to going to bring you peace of mind?
6. How is working toward your goals bringing you peace of mind?
7. How can you help coworkers, employees, and customers feel more peace of mind in their work – and in their working relationship with you?
8. What aspect of your life and business should you improve to gain more peace of mind?
9. How is your customer service (internal and external) a catalyst for others to feel peace of mind?
10. How do you offer the Promise of Peace of Mind?
Contributed by: Dean Lindsay, Award Winning Speaker and Author of The Progress Challenge & Co-Author of Stepping Stones to Success